ST/LK Series menu tree
2- moves cursor up.
8- moves cursor down.
⏎- Execution key.
- 1.Mode Setting Mode Configuration Device Configuration.
5- Toggles Write Protection On/Off. Icon is changed.
6- Toggles Fixed / Removable drive. Icon is changed.
3- moves selection up.
9- moves selection down. ---disabled--- The following devices are disabled.
- 1.ODD - Virtual CD Drive. (*.iso)
- 2.HDD - Real Drive.
- 3.VHD - VHD Drive. (*.vhd, *.ima)
- 2.AES256 encryptionEncryption Guide Encryption settings. (Administrator Mode)When setting or deleting the Admin password, all disk data will be deleted, so back up necessary data
- 1.Set 2nd P.W. - Second password setup. Enter a 4 - 38 digit password to set. (You only need to set the administrator password once before setting it. The internal disk must not have a password set.)
- 2.Set Password - Enter and set a 4-38 digit password to be used for the administrator password. (All data is deleted, but data is restored if released immediately after setting)
- 3.Del password - Delete the password. (Delete all data)
- 4.Chg password - Change the password.
- 2.general user
- 1.User1 - User4
- 1.Set Password - Enter a 4-38 digit password to be used for the user password and set it.
- 2.Del password - Delete the password.
- 3.☑Read-only - Write-protected.
- 4.☑User Change - User can change password.
- 5.☑User Delete - User can delete their own password.
- 2.Save Users - Save user settings.
- 3.AES256 encryptionUser - Encryption settings. (User Mode)
- 1.Chg Password - Change the password.
- 2.Del Password - Delete the password.
- 4.USB Control.
- 3.Refresh - Reconnect.
- 4.Safe Removal(only for HDD) Stop the spindle motor and go to power saving mode(for HDD) For SSD users, USB safe removal from IODD may not work depending on the settings of the PC environment, be sure to use USB safe removal on the PC.
- 5.Information S.M.A.R.T / Infomation
- 1.S.M.A.R.T. - inform the following status of the internal Disk Drive
- 1.HDD Health - Disk Drive Health
- << Good >> - Clear
- << Warning >> - Suggest to replace the drive.
- << Bad >> - Need to replace the drive.
- 2.HDD Model - Disk Drive Model
- 3.HDD Serial - Disk Drive Serial
- 2.Product Info - Product Info
- 1.Firmware Ver - iODD's Firmeare Version
- 2.USB Speed - Currently connected USB Speed
- Full - speed - USB 1.1
- Hi - speed - USB 2.0
- Super - speed - USB 3.0
- 6.Setting - Settings
- 1.LCD Bright - adjusts LCD back-light brightness
- 2.Screen Saver - If there is no input for 2 minutes, the screen saver will run. The LCD screen is darkened, and if it is encrypted, the screen is locked for security.
- 3.Load Default - restores all settings to their default values
- 7.Language - Set the language.
- 1.English - English
- 2.한글 - Korean
- 3.简体中文 - Chinese
- 4.日本語 - Japanese
- 5.Русский - Russian