Welcome to IODD Guide
Thank you for using IODD.
ST 400&300/LK100 Major firmware update
This site (documentation) provides a step-by-step guide on how to use IODD. All the contents of the guide are tailored to the ST/LK series, and some of the MINI is also applicable.
Please check the following before use.
- Back port of PC for proper voltage supply, For laptops, a separate powered USB hub may be required.
- The encryption function cannot be used simultaneously with the full disk encryption function of the operating system or third-party utilities (eg BitLocker).
- For stable use, the cable must be less than 50cm.
- Supported disks are 2.5 inches or less than 7.5mm thick.
- Depending on the settings of the user's PC environment, Safe Removal of USB from IODD may not work, be sure to use USB safe removal on the PC.
If so, check out the link below.