Convert ISO file to UEFI bootable Drive
Convert the ISO file to a bootable virtual drive. VHD file and ISO file must be prepared.
convert an ISO file into a bootable virtual drive (USB memory stick) or WTG Drive
- 1.Select the mounted VHD drive in [Device] Item.
- 2.Select the original ISO file from the [boot selection] .
- 3.[image Option] select Standard Installation or Win-to-Go(Optional)
- 4.[Partition scheme] set GPT / [Target system] to UEFI.
- 5.(Optional) For Win-To-Go installations, MBR / BIOS (or UEFI-CSM) be more compatible.
- 6.Recommends default values for [file systems] and [Cluster size]
- 7.Press the [start] button and the boot file is created.
Be sure to double-check when setting the target drive. Never do an IODD on a physical drive. It must be installed on a VHD-mounted 'virtual drive'. It's also a good idea to turn on write-protection just in case.