WTG/Boot Camp(Mac OSX)
Only for Intel/AMD cpu PC and Intel MAC
Bootcamp cannot be used on ARM-type silicon Macs such as M1/M2 and Next Silicon Models
The WTG and encryption features of the IODD make it possible to boot securely even on PC and MACs. See UEFI Booting for the complete process.
As VHD tool and Rufus only support Windows, you need a Windows PC for the prerequisites.
- VHD Tools (download)
- Rufus (download)
- Windows 8.1-10 Professional / Enterprise ISO file
- 1.Select [USB Hard Drive List] in [Advanced Drive Properties].
- 2.Select the target VHD drive (fixed) to install on the device.
- 3.Set the partition type to [GPT] and the target system to [UEFI].
Be sure to double-check when setting the target drive. Never do an IODD on a physical drive. It must be installed on a VHD-mounted 'virtual drive'. It's also a good idea to turn on write-protection just in case.
- With your Mac turned off, connect the Iodd andpress the power button(mac) while holding down the [option](mac) key to select a boot disk.
- Choose the yellow UEFI disk [Press and hold the Control key when first installing]
- Install the bootcamp support driver.
For general information about Bootcamp, please refer to the site below.